Monday, September 13, 2010

My workshop runneth over...

Above: Louis XVI arm chair

Today, I'm posting a few sneak peeks into my crowded workshop---lots of "Before" pictures of projects lined up in my inventory.
Above: Duncan Phyfe drop leaf/butterfly leaf dining table
Above: Detail of Duncan Phyfe table foot

Above: Lovely Louis XVI oval dining table with two leaves

Above: Sweet Eastlake design parlor table
Above: Eastlake table finial detail

Above: Heavy Victorian oak chest (someone else's abandoned paint job for me to strip and refinish and restore details that define its original character)
Above: Drawer detail of chest

Above: Chest Middle drawer detail
Above: Chest bottom drawer detail

Above: Antique dining/sofa table with six turned legs
Above: Very heavy Trestle table

Above: Trestle table detail of wood joint detail using no hardware for the connections


  1. Hi Toni,

    Looks like you have your work cut out for you!

    Second Hand Chicks

  2. Hi Toni,
    Thank you for visiting my blog. I love this post, all your work. I really love that first chair




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...