Saturday, August 28, 2010

Creativity & Wonder: Yesterday, two years ago...

Above: Goose with Peacock Aspirations, acrylic on canvas, Toni Youngblood 2009

Yesterday, two years ago...I busted loose and began stretching my wilted and atrophied wings---to take off and fly!!! I was prepared with my "What if" list of things I'd LOVE to do! And I also posted early in my blog's life about "Lemonade, the Movie", which covers the topic of creative types being laid off from their "real" jobs. After being set free into the great unknown-wild-wide-out yonder, they discovered how to produce happier more satisfying meaningful lives for themselves using their own skills, talents, hearts, souls, and loves to make their "living".
*****Check out this spanking new blog: Salt Lake Concert Posters
It's produced by Charley Hafen Jewelers - Gallery and is a jumping off point from the 1995 exhibit, Salt Lake Sixties, which showcased 1960's Utah Rock & Roll Posters and artwork owned by several local collectors. It is a pleasure for me to be involved in developing the blog venue for documenting this historic creative material and period. The blog also serves as an on-going project of documentation and solicitation for more information regarding the Salt Lake Sixties. What do you know? Salt Lake Concert Posters

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...